We are an Arizona personal care agency that provides home care services to individuals that may need some assistance. We do so with the highest level of respect and professionalism. Growing older or having developmental disabilities presents many challenges, but we believe that a well-designed, tailored home care program goes a long way to increase comfort, happiness, and intellectual performance. Statistically, it is extremely likely that you will find yourself in need of extra assistance for your own care or for the care of a loved one. And, if possible, we all would prefer to stay in our own homes than to live in a retirement home or other long-term facility.
The reasons for this need vary greatly but include factors such as:
- Relieving the potential burden on loved ones
- Maintaining independence
- Getting assistance for a disabled person, or a person needing daily assistance
- Getting temporary care after leaving the hospital
- Getting care during a serious illness
- Spouse not being able to take care of a husband or wife
- Children wanting to provide care to a parent and are unable to do so, but do not want to send the parent to a retirement home
- Expecting mother having doctor’s orders to remain in bed and need assistance, especially when other children are home
Please note that home care is not intended to correct a medical condition.