Physical Therapy services are provided by an individual licensed by the Arizona Board of Physical Therapy Examiners pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (“A.R.S.”), Title 32, Chapter 19.
Physical Therapy is available for:
- Individuals with a decreased ability to roll, move about, or come to a sitting position in bed,
- Individuals with a decreased ability to transfer,
- Individuals with impaired balance and/or coordination,
- Individuals with decreased gait ability or who require special devices or gait aids;
- Individuals who are unable to ascend or descend stairs or enter and exit the home, and/or
- Individuals with functional loss of range of motion or strength in any extremity.