Occupational Therapy services are provided by an individual licensed by the Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (“A.R.S.”), Title 32, Chapter 34.
Occupational Therapy is available for:
- Individuals with decreased ability to perform ADLs: bathing, dressing, toileting, cooking, and eating,
- Individuals with decreased upper extremity function or who require instruction in one-handed techniques,
- Individuals with impaired cognition, perception, or awareness of body parts,
- Individuals who require joint protection techniques, pain control, and/or splinting,
- Individuals who require instruction in energy conservation techniques,
- Individuals who require equipment recommendations or adaptations to the environment to enhance their functional ability, and/or
- Individuals with impaired fine motor skills.